1.Applicable Scope of this Policy
- This Policy applies to all Personal Data that is collected in relation to our Services regardless of the country or region where our Services are being used.
2.Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
- Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City and Usage Data and so on.
- The Services may provide you with the ability to create, upload, distribute or post(“Submit(ting)”)data, photographs, avatars, software, graphics, profile and other information to the Services (collectively, the “User Submissions”). https://automattic.com/privacy/By Submitting User Submissions, you acknowledge that you are publishing that User Submission, and that you may be identified publicly by your avatar and other User Submissions (e.g., in connection with your blogs, comments and/or email address) by Automattic, third party Gravatar-enabled websites (as that term in defined below), and others.
- If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address).
- More generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Blackey will not disclose your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent.
3.Security of Your Personal Data
- Personal Information is only accessed by authorized staff who are instructed to handle Personal Information in a confidential manner. Personal Information is protected by firewalls and standard industry security measures. We may also transmit sensitive information and transactional data using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
- The transmission of information through the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4.Information from Third-Party
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website (whether accessed through an advertisement, service, or content link) and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any personal information to such websites.
- If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
- You can control whether or not to accept cookies based on browser settings or by using other tools. If, however, you deactivate cookies or limit the ability to set cookies, you may not be able to obtain the full benefit of the website or access all of its functions, which may limit your overall user experience.
- When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
- By modifying or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
6.Embedded Content from Other Sites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
7.Storage Times Of Your Data
- If you request a password reset, the IP address you are currently connected to will be displayed in the password reset email.
- For users who register on our site (if this is possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify, or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
8.The Rights You Have On Your Data
- If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the ones you have provided. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
9.Transfer of Personal Information
- User message information will be sent to the automatic spam detection service for inspection.
10.Changes and Updates